Sunday, March 10, 2013

January 28, 2013

As many of you know, Clint and I found out we were pregnant for the first time in July of last year. We were overjoyed and had begun planning for the April arrival of baby Bowen. On October 16, I woke up and could not hear the babies heartbeat for a 3rd day in a row. I was becoming concerned and called to get an appointment right away. It was a day Clint and I will never forget. As Dr. Faust brought baby Bowen on the screen, I could tell it was small, his umbilical cord was non-existent, and it had no heartbeat.
We mourned, no doubt. The weeks went by and it became much easier to talk about and try again. Towards the beginning of January I had a couple off days, nausea, exhausted, but didn't think much of it. By the end of January I had lost track of my lady time of the month and decided, what the heck, I'll take a pregnancy test.
The evening of January 28th, my test was positive!
Scared and excited we begin planning once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment