Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 20, Happy Mother's Day!


Weeks along? 20

Baby’s Size? Banana, 6.5 inches long, 10.6 oz.
Cravings? Kool-Aid, the cherry flavor!
Sleeping? Sleeping ok, I wake up a lot, so I figure my body is preparing me for the baby!
Maternity Clothes? Yes, dresses and the “mom pants” as Clint calls them.
Morning Sickness? Seems to have sneaked back into my routine, the Dr. ok’d Unisom and B6 for the nausea.
Stretch Marks? No, but still applying my wonderful cream TWICE daily!
Movement? Oh yes! Baby Bowen is on the move and we can finally see and Clint can feel a lot of the movements.
Pains? Back pain still and swollen feet, booking a spa day for my birthday next month.
Iny or Outy? Iny
Mood for the most part? Happy, unless I’m hungry or tired, which happens more often than not.
 Anything you miss? I miss sleeping on my back and stomach, learning to get comfortable on either side has been a challenge.
Most excited about? Beginning to plan the nursery! IT’S A GIRL! Can’t wait for the girlie clothes and décor to start pouring in. And my Mom and sister came in to town for the Mother's Day weekend. Love seeing them both!

1 comment: