Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Week 16


Weeks along? 16

Baby’s Size: Avacado, 4.6 inches long, 3.5 oz.
Cravings:
BBQ, anything BBQ!
Sleeping:
Pretty well, although it never seems to be enough
Maternity Clothes: Not quite big enough for maternity clothes, but definitely getting use of the belly band
Morning Sickness:
Every morning still, if I don’t puke in the morning, I puke at night
Stretch Marks:
Nope
Movement:
I think I can feel butterflies every now and again
Pains:
Backaches, waiting on the ok for the chiropractor and a massage!
Iny or Outy:
Iny
Mood:
Pretty good, cranky at times and having some weirdo dreams that seem to influence the days mood
What you miss:
Now that we are doing the apartment living again, I’m sad I can’t enjoy the hot tub
Most excited about:
Our appointment on May 9 to see if it’s a "she bowen" or a "he bowen"! Since all our family lives so far away we will be having our gender reveal party via mail and skype! More details to follow…

HOME UPDATE: These past 2 weeks have been a crazy ride! We moved our house into storage and moved ourselves and the 2 dogs into a 900 sq ft apartment. It was a challenge, but we are here and hopefully only for a short while. However, it only took me 30 minutes to clean the apartment today vs. the 2 hours it would take me to clean our 2500 sq ft mountain home. Dogs are finally adjusting after waiting for 4 days for Charlie to defecate on the leash. Yes a necessary detail in this move as we were quite concerned about our constipated guy. People seem friendly and I feel that coming to the apartment will better help me adjust to city living once again. Still praying we find our dream home, or at least a home in the next couple months.  

No comments:

Post a Comment