Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week 28, Third Trimester!

Weeks along? 28

Baby’s Size? Eggplant, 13.6-14.8 inches long, 1.5-2.5 lbs
Cravings? Still loving watermelon, eat it almost everyday!
Sleeping? Not sleeping much and I’m hot all the time, my body is officially preparing me.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, seems like now that we've hit the 3rd trimester I’m growing at a very fast pace.
Morning Sickness? Nope.
Stretch Marks? None, I’m so happy!
Movement? She is moving all the time, funny thing is when Clint puts his hand on my belly or talks to her she calms right down, we may have a Daddy’s Girl on our hands!
Pains? Still back pain, starting to have little pinches to my sciatic nerve now, but I ordered a new body pillow, it's the best thing that has ever come in to my life since being pregnant.
Iny or Outy? Still an iny, looks like it may not pop out, lucky me!
Mood for the most part? Happy, only 2 ½ months left till we get to meet her.
 Anything you miss? Sleeping on my stomach and back.
Most excited about? We had our 28 week check up today and she is healthy and growing. It was my glucose test and I was barely on time for my blood draw, thank goodness. I did not want to have to drink that nasty stuff again. As usual I had a hard time keeping Clint occupied while waiting to see the doctor. He was playing with the pap light and reading a pamphlet on birth control when the Dr. walked in. I informed him I'm already prepared for this child, I'm in the process of raising one. I feel like that process my take the rest of my life. Haha!


1 comment: