Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week 32!

Weeks along? 32

Baby’s Size? Large Squash, 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lb.
Cravings? Meat, mostly sausage and hamburger.
Sleeping? Sleep is now no part of my routine, I feel my body has officially prepared me.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, and a lot of them are not the most attractive, nor comfortable, I can’t wait to be back into some normal clothes.
Morning Sickness? Nope, feeling a little nausea if I don’t drink enough fluids.
Stretch Marks? No, I think I’m in the clear, however the veins on the side of my stomach leading to my groin are so wicked, like big spiders!
Movement? She is moving all the time. Since she is head down her feet get caught up in my ribs and it’s getting harder to breath every day.
Pains? My back is uncomfortable most of the time and this week I have experienced leg cramps, I am constantly moving to help my circulation.
Iny or Outy? It’s just flat.
Mood for the most part? Happy!
Anything you miss? Sleeping and eating big meals. I am hungry but there is only so much room in there at a time.
Most excited about? I am very excited for all the new things that are happening in our life, and getting excited to meet her. Clint and I have finally decided on a name. It will be a secret till D-day!
Home Update: I am pleased to announce Clint and I have bought a home in Papillion, Nebraska. We will be making the big move on August 15th. I can’t wait to have a house and yard for the dogs, and most importantly, a NURSERY! I’ve been working together with my mom-in-law, Cindy, and my mom, Cassy, to get the nursery together. The home is in a great neighborhood and close to friends and family. Clint will be working from home for the next bit to try to open a new branch for his company in Omaha and I will be staying at home taking care of baby Bowen and Clint. A huge thank you to all who have prayed for this day, I am so relieved and thankful for this door God has opened in our lives. This will be our last big adventure for a while as we begin to raise a child and start a new in the Midwest. 

1 comment: