Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 34, Moving Days!

Weeks along? 34

Baby’s Size? Butternut Squash, 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 lb.
Cravings? Ice Cream! She loves ice cream! We have it almost every day now.
Sleeping? Nope, lately I’ve been waking up at about 3:30 a.m. so hungry I can’t fall back to sleep. Usually some blueberry oatmeal and about an hour of law and order put me back to sleep.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, but I’m wearing out my belly band in most of my shorts. Not long now!
Morning Sickness? Nope.
Stretch Marks? No, but I have noticed a little extra on the top of my thighs.
Movement? She’s still very mobile. Can’t wait till she drops so I can have a little more breathing room and eat a full meal!
Pains? I think most of the hip expanding is done so my back has been better the past week, however my swollen toes have needed some attention.
Iny or Outy? It’s flat!
Mood for the most part? Happy, I can’t wait for the next few days!
Anything you miss? Sleeping on my stomach and I could really use a hot tub about now.
Most excited about? Moving! I can’t wait to put her nursery together and get the dogs into their new yard and out of the house! It will be the perfect time of year for them as the weather will be getting nice for fall.

Home Update: Everything is coming together. All we have left is to pack up and actually move. I started packing the apartment up this weekend in anticipation for the move. The puppies are a little confused but I can’t wait to see their face when their couch comes out of storage and is put in the house. Trying to get to see everyone before we go but I know it will be hard. Praying for safe travels and everything that our new adventure has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment