Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 37, New Home!

Weeks along? 37

Baby’s Size? Winter melon, 18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 lb.
Cravings? Ice Cream! Our favorite of the week was a root beer float!
Sleeping? Actually sleeping a little better this week, I think I’m just so tired from the move and putting the house together.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, can’t wait to be back in a pair of jeans.
Morning Sickness? Nope.
Stretch Marks? No, but my linea is just beginning to show.
Movement? She’s moving all the time still, but she has dropped and has less room, so I feel her a little less and I know she is still active down there.
Pains? My back is straining a bit from the weight of my belly.
Iny or Outy? It’s flat!
Mood for the most part? Happy, getting more emotional as the time comes closer. I am also having more anxiety about things being clean.
Anything you miss? Normal sized toes, my poor pigs are so swollen!
Most excited about? Getting to actually do all the things that I have prepared for, for the past 9 months. We had childbirth class this weekend and it was quite helpful. After watching an actual birth Clint turned to me and expressed to the whole class how it was “just like a cow”! At our appointment last week our doctor told us we were 1 cm. dilated and 80% effaced, meaning we will be holding her vs. having her on our due date. Getting anxious and nervous and hoping I have everything I need together for her first weeks here at home.
Home Update: House is unpacked and the nesting has begun. Clint is enjoying working from home and I've enjoyed having him around to do a few little chores here and there so I don’t over-do it. The house is more than I expected and it’s going to be a great place for a family. Our neighbors are great and have already shared veggies from their gardens. The dogs have enjoyed the big yard and it’s so nice to give them a place to run around after having four months without a yard or a porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment