Monday, September 9, 2013

Week 38, The Waiting Game!

Weeks along? 38

Baby’s Size? Pumpkin, 18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 lb.
Cravings? No real cravings this week, in fact I’ve been less hungry than usual.
Sleeping? Back to rolling and turning and spending most of the night getting comfortable. I don’t fall asleep until about 2:00 in the morning, so I sleep till about 9:00.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, but those are quickly wearing out the bigger I get.
Morning Sickness? No, I’ve actually been having evening nausea, not fun.
Stretch Marks? Not on my belly but I have noticed a couple on my chest, those boobs just grew and haven’t stopped!
Movement? She’s moved more in the past week than she has for about a month, makes me feel like she is going to take her sweet time coming into this world.
Pains? My feet and back are taking a toll on the weight, I’m going to feel so light when she is born!
Iny or Outy? Still flat, Clint says she is going to pop it out on her way out just to give us a good laugh.
Mood for the most part? Happy yet still all the emotions are kicking in about labor and the aftermath of bringing her home for the first time.
Anything you miss? Being able to sit up in one swift motion, makes for a long trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Most excited about? My house is spotless! Clint says it looks like we have been living here for years, and I love it. Definitely not worried about the house being clean, you can’t even tell two dogs live here. In fact it’s mostly the man I am cleaning up after if anyone can believe that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment