Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week 40, D-day!

Weeks along? 40

Baby’s Size? Jackfruit, 18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 lb.
Cravings? Chocolate, glad I have only craved it the last week.
Sleeping? I fall asleep about 3:00 a.m. and wake up about 5 or 6 hours later, I’m still a pretty light sleeper.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, and Clint’s shirts.
Morning Sickness? Nope.
Stretch Marks? Still just the two smaller ones on each side of my lower abdomen.
Movement? Yes, she still enjoys sleeping on the right side of my belly.
Pains? Yes, sharp pains in my abdomen have had me on my toes all week, but the doctor says it’s ok as long as it isn't coming with closer contractions or any other labor concerns.
Iny or Outy? Flat
Mood for the most part? Happy, anxious, tired.
Anything you miss? Sleeping on my stomach.
Most excited about? Having baby Bowen on Monday! If I don’t go into labor by tomorrow night they are going to have me come in and induce me on Monday. Can’t wait to welcome baby Bowen into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment