Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week 39, Come On Baby!

Weeks along? 39

Baby’s Size? Watermelon, 18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 lb.
Cravings? Sweet tea and pretzels is our favorite snack every day.
Sleeping? Since the weather has been cooler the past couple days, we have been able to keep the windows open and it’s so chilly in our room. First time in months I have slept with a blanket.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, but mostly Clint’s shirts which fit me quite nicely.
Morning Sickness? Nope.
Stretch Marks? I have noticed 2 small stretch marks on either side of my belly, only I would notice them and I think they’ll go away.
Movement? Yes, however lately she has been taking up home on the right side of my belly only! Turns my belly to look weird because it rides high on one side.
Pains? Been better this week, feet haven’t been as swollen with the cooler weather and the fact that the bigger I get, the less I want to be on my feet.
Iny or Outy? Still flat, but if she stays in any longer it’s going to pop!
Mood for the most part? Happy yet tired. It’s been fun, but time for her to come on out!
Anything you miss? Getting off my reclining chair without assistance and sleeping on my stomach. That will be the first thing I attempt after she is born and I get to sleep a little in the hospital.
Most excited about? Having this baby! We are sooo ready. It’s causing me some serious anxiety that I have this great little room all ready and it’s not getting any use! 






No comments:

Post a Comment