Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Week 30!

Weeks along? 30

Baby’s Size? Cucumber, 15.2-16.7 inches long, 2.5-3.8 lbs
Cravings? Milk, which I have never enjoyed, and Dr. Pepper.
Sleeping? Not sleeping well, just uncomfortable lying down.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, I can’t wait to be back in a normal pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
Morning Sickness? No, I’m feeling great!
Stretch Marks? No and I am so happy to lather up still twice daily.
Movement? She is moving constantly, even Clint can’t calm her down most of the time. She is head down now so I can feel whether it’s her hands or feet punching or kicking me.
Pains? Not as bad, my new body pillow is so comfortable!
Iny or Outy? It’s actually a flat belly button, weirdest thing I’ve had during the whole pregnancy.
Mood for the most part? Happy! I love all the spoiling that is happening already, she is loved!
 Anything you miss? Giant Dr. Peppers and being able to sit for long periods of time.
Most excited about? Putting all her things away in a closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment